- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
On-going service and maintenance programmes will ensure your couches are utilised to their full potential.
- Scheduled service plans can reduce the risk of non-budgeted expenditure on product breakdowns
- Planned service plans assist with risk assessment and risk analysis of the couch
- Rolling product replacement plans can be identified through service and maintenance, assisting with long term budgetary
- SEERS Medical provide tailored service and maintenance packages to meet individual customer requirements
- Annual service contract packages available
- Choice of long term service and maintenance options
- Service packages available for a variety of couches
All SEERS Medical treatment tables & couches are designed to provide longevity & trouble-free operation. Our products require minimal maintenance due to the innovative design, assembly methods and the use of high quality components throughout the product range.
However, this does not mean they do not need regular inspection and servicing! For safety reasons, all couches require a minimum of an annual inspection and service to ensure that they are in good working order, safe for the operator to use as well as being safe for the patient, both of whom would be at risk in the event of an avoidable adverse incident. This must be taken into consideration and strictly adhered to.
We are pleased to offer a Planned Maintenance & Service Contract to ensure that our products are working correctly, minimising potential downtime and reducing inconvenience to the user. All maintenance and service work is carried out by our authorised and trained engineers across England, Wales and Scotland.