- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
SEERS Medical are continuing to exceed the requirements of health & safety regulations, and focus on ensuring continual improvement at all times.
SEERS Medical take health & safety and safeguarding of all employee’s seriously.
They have applied significant investment into ensuring that all aspects of our work meet and exceed current regulatory requirements
With the help of external Chartered support SEERS maintain an up to date knowledge of health and safety developments and have recently introduced new measures in line with our safety focused objectives! Most recently we have focused our attention on our outside areas and have reviewed and improved our pedestrian vehicle segregation plans.
Examples of our continued commitment to safety and health are:-
- Updated pedestrian walkways and crossing points
- New crosshatch areas for logistics
- Provision of additional storage to improve space for
safety in production spaces
- Compulsory wearing of HI –VIS for all staff and visitors
in vehicle movement areas
- Occupational health programme to ensure the wellbeing of
- A comprehensive and extended training programme for all
employees to ensure competence